Thursday, February 9, 2012

Have a Heart

I was inspired by my last paper project to start on another one that I've had my eye on for quite awhile now.

You've seen those paper heart garlands all over the place and I LOVE them.  So I decided it's about time that I  make one for myself. 

I used double sided cardstock, from K and Company, with a valentines theme.  I will point out that an ordinary stapler will not work with this project.  Because I used heavier cardstock, the staples just weren't big enough. This was a very quick and easy project to do and the results are fabulous!


And here it is strung on the bookcase:


You can tie them to the back of a chair as well.

I love that you can make these in any color and they are still going to look great.  You can also add more hearts to the middle depending on the look and size you want.   They would be great for a party, a bridal shower, wedding, or any other celebration.  I think I may need to list one in my shop.  The possibilities are endless.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment