Friday, February 3, 2012

Blowing Valentine Wishes to You....Just a bit early!

This will be a very brief post.  Yesterday I spent a little time trying to come up with a little somethin' that would put  a smile on  a sweet teenagers face who is going through a very rough time at the moment.  It's not something that will be going away anytime soon, and I wanted to do something for her that would put a smile on her face.  I think I found it.

I decided to make a pot of these:

How could this not put a smile on someone's face? I added a tag to one of them that says "Blowing Valentine Wishes to You."  These were super easy and took no time at all.  I'm thinking she'll like it!  Life may not always be good,  but there should always be something to smile about.  At least that's what I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment