Saturday, January 21, 2012

Love Bug

I've had a stamp set from Unity for quite awhile now, and I ALWAYS forget that I have it.  As I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do for some V-day cards I came upon it once again and knew that I had to make some cards. 

I ended up making a couple of cards with this stamp.  Two of them are specifically for V-day.  First this one:

The paper I used totally reminds me of the 60's (not that I would know or anything) and it's perfect with this stamp.  The paper I used for the bug itself is a blue green with little hearts on it.  I really like the way it turned out.  Notice the "Love Bug" license plate?

Then I made this version done in the usual red, pink and white of V-day.

Again, I love the look of the Volkswagen bug with the hearts on it.  A true Valentine's Day card. 

I'm thinking I might need to make a few more, in a couple different colors, and keep them on hand and adapt the card to whatever the occasion may be.

Off to make a few more cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment